We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join our offices in Nicosia and Limassol under our ACA/ACCA Professional Training Scheme. Selected trainees will start their employment with Baker Tilly in September 2021/January 2022.
- Undergraduate degree in any field of study, with grades:
– 7.5/10 University of Cyprus, Cyprus University of Technology & All Greek Universities
– 2:1 UK Universities
– 3.5/4 USA & Local Private Universities.
- School Leaving Certificate with a grade of at least 18/20.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
ACA/ACCA Trainees work under the responsibility of a Qualified Accountant or a more senior professional and learn the profession by providing assistance in the areas of Audit, Accounting, Tax/VAT, and Business/Financial Advisory. Through our mobility and secondment practices, trainees may also have the opportunity to gain experience by working in other offices of the firm and further enrich their knowledge and expertise.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you may find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application please make reference to the code Intake/2021/01.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.