Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are offering a great career opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our Audit Team in Nicosia Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acting as a member of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Liaising with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advise, as required.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external quality standards and procedures.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Holder of a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA / ACCA) or Partly Qualified will be considered an advantage.
- Relevant work experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Ukrainian and English.
- Computer Literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact in a team environment.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude
Remuneration and Benefits
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
Send your CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, making reference to the code HRD/2020/04.