We invite applications from enthusiastic, hard-working and ambitious professionals to join our Nicosia office in the position of Legal Advisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft and review various types of agreements and contracts.
- Prepare and submit related documentation to the authorities.
- Provide legal advice to other departments of the firm on corporate matters.
- Active involvement in maintaining business relationships with external associates and governmental authorities.
- Liaise with other departments of the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Master’s degree in Law or related field will be considered an advantage.
- 3-5 years of related experience in corporate law in a medium / large practice environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested to join our firm, please send us your CV by email to email@example.com. In your application please make reference to the code LA/NIC/2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.