Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are offering a great career opportunity to a highly motivated professional in Bulgaria office in the position of Legal Associate.
- Preparation of legal research and drafting legal documents and opinions for review by senior colleagues;
- Communication with various authorities, banks, etc;
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge and having the ability to research issues, present alternatives and solutions;
- Preparation and filing tax returns
- Bachelor’s degree in Law. A master’s degree would be considered as an advantage.
- Good knowledge on Bulgarian legislation and general knowledge of EU law;
- Fluency in both Bulgarian and English;
- Very good computer literate;
- Ability to operate successfully under pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Remuneration and benefits
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV in English by email at HR@bakertilly.bg by 4th of February 2019.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
For any additional information please contact us at HR@bakertilly.bg or +359-29580980.