Due to the expansion of the Audit team‘s engagements, Baker Tilly Bulgaria is looking to recruit highly motivated person as a Senior Auditor.
Auditors check companies' accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology, and give assurance to stockholders that the financial statements are true and correct.
As a Senior Auditor you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work. You will assist in performing client service activities and you will develop a working knowledge of the objectives of an audit. This role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop your personal and technical skills.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Assist Audit Manager to provide audit and business advice to a variety of clients
- Assist the Audit Manager to build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
- Working as part of a team, liaising with both client and other staff in the audit practice to provide high quality client services
- Mentoring/coaching less experienced team members
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or other related disciplines
- 2 years of previous audit experience, preferable in a Top 10 company
- Experience in Audit of Banks and/ or Insurance Companies would be considered as an advantage.
- ACCA - in progress would be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of both Bulgarian and English languages is a must
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proactiveness and ability to prioritize different tasks
- Strong analytical skills
- Professional attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to operate successfully under pressure;
- Flexibility to travel
The Company offers:
- Professional experience in a positive, creative and dynamic international work environment;
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Bulgarian and international clients;
- Extensive on going on-the-job training;
- Full ACCA Support
- A professional and team-oriented work environment
- Great colleagues to work with
If you are interested in this position, send your CV on HR@bakertilly.bg