Accounting and Payroll Services
At Baker Tilly we provide a spectrum of services to help you on the routines and responsibilities of running your company, managing the business and its money.
Demonstrated below are our day-to-day service offerings which include bookkeeping services, management accounting, payroll and preparation of statutory financial statements. We can undertake and manage these aspects of the business for you – and more – allowing you time to do what you do best.
We pride ourselves on providing reliable and responsible business-support services and nothing pleases us more than seeing our clients' businesses succeed. Whatever size and complexity of your business our specialists are here to help.
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Maintaining of fixed assets ledger and inventory ledger
- Drawing-up of accounting policy and chart of accounts
- Preparation of accounting depreciation plan
- Administration of bank accounts
- Outsourced supervision and control of accounting department function
Preparation of Financial Reports
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS
- Preparation of financial statements under National Standards for Financial Reporting of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Preparation of reports for management purposes
- Preparation of statistics reports
- Preparation of payroll and payroll reports about gross salary, benefits & allowances, social security contributions, net payable, etc.
- Preparation of payroll ledger and payment orders for social securities
- Submission of sick leave documents to the authorities
- Registration of labour agreements with the authorities
- Preparation of social security declarations
- Preparation of pension certificates