Audit and Related Services
At Baker Tilly we are confident that the independent financial audit will not only increase the credibility of the financial statements and give assurance to stakeholders and other users of the audited financial statements, but will also provide an added value through management insights.
We understand the client’s operations, the issues they face and thus we are able to provide relevant business advice concerning not only accounting and audit issues, but also operational, strategic, statutory and other matters.
We are dedicated to ongoing development of the expertise of our staff, who is our most valuable asset. Our performance is continuously assessed through both the Baker Tilly International Quality Assurance Program, as well as by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Bulgaria (IDES).
Being a professional business adviser to our clients we shall:
- Provide solutions to issues that arise throughout the audit process.
- Carry out a risk based approach to auditing, thus minimizing costs and maximizing delivery of value to the business.
- Work closely with our clients to deliver other value adding related services which are identified during the audit process, such as improvements to internal control systems, procedures and processes enabling them to maximize the potential of their businesses.
- Keep our clients informed of changes in financial reporting and other legislative material on an ongoing basis.
- Audit of financial statements of SME
- Review of financial statements
- Examination of prospective financial information
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Compilation of financial statements